Monday, May 27, 2013

This is my last blog entry for the weekend but I had to jot this down before retiring for the evening...   The Moon Flower seedlings looked like they were strong enough to transplant so I got brave and took a chance.  I put one in the ground in front of the house that, if it does okay, can be trained to crawl up the wall.  I also put one in a larger pot.  They both seemed to have some pretty good strong roots, so I hope these guys will do as well as the one at the bottom of the front porch step.  

In addition, I also transplanted both the Angel Trumpets to larger pots so they have more room to grow.  I can't wait until these are big enough to boom.  It was a very productive weekend, indeed.







No comments:

Post a Comment