Friday, May 24, 2013

It's been a few weeks since I've had time to visit Descanso.  It's hard to leave my own garden sometimes, especially in the early morning.  I had some time today to pay a visit to one of my most spiritual places, Descanso Gardens.  I come here when I need my energy recharged.  It was a weekday, so it was exceptionally quiet.  I'm starting to be able to recognize some of the plants without having to look and read what they are.  In fact, I can now look at some of them and say, "I have that in my garden!"  Sometimes I think to myself, "Maybe I should give gardening a break today.", Or, "I really shouldn't be spending any money right now."  But when I see this beautiful patch of earth, one that I've created or a place like Descanso, I realize that every penny and every amount of effort is worth it.  It's that unexplainable feeling of magic and the swirling of energy you feel when surrounded by nature.  Here are some of the images I shot today during my visit.














No comments:

Post a Comment