Monday, May 27, 2013

I was procrastinating cleaning my house today, so I went outside with my phone and started taking photos of my herb garden.  They aren't the best pictures.  I did it to sort of get an idea of what all I had. And with some of them, I might have one or two of the same kind.  Here's what I have so far:

Catnip 
(I have two of these - one for my cat and one for the neighborhood cats)



Peppermint 
(I have at least 2 of these)


Just one of my Rosemary plants (I have 3 or 4) with Coriander in the background


Chocolate Mint


Coriander


Lavender (I have a few of these)


Garden Sage


Spearmint


Bee Balm


Lemon Verbena and Orange Mint


Valerian


Parsley, Cilantro, Dill


Chamomile


Lemon Balm


Horehound


Apple Blossom Yarrow


Hyssop (Blue)


Cat Mint


Anise Hyssop


Apple Mint


Salvia


Pineapple Sage


Basil


Yarrow - Island Pink


Sweet Mint

More Mint


German Thyme


Moonshine Yarrow


Salvia - Mexican Sage


Agastache


Lemon Thyme


I'm sure I'm probably missing a few but that's what I got today with my phone cam.  






No comments:

Post a Comment