Friday, June 14, 2013

Night Garden

As I type this I'm sitting on the front porch looking at a waxing crescent moon, drinking a glass of wine and enjoying the evening garden. I can smell the tangled aroma of herbs and roses and my senses are heightened. The garden takes on a whole new demenor after the sun sets, and it is equally enchanting.  There are new creatures coming to visit; moths spiders and other night dwelling insects. It is so beautiful, and I feel at peace surrounded by the flowers and plants I have been caring for. I get a sense of great pleasure and satisfaction, and a feeling of contentment and inner peace.













2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. Very sensual. Thanks for sharing this peaceful evening in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. Your blog is lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete