Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I usually save my blog posts for weekends, but this week there's been a lot going on in the garden.  My Chamomile is making flowers!  I'm very excited about this!  I've never had a Chamomile herb, so I wasn't exactly sure how it would do or if it would flower but it's looking good.  I also noticed the Moonflower on the side of the front step is making its way around the side which is exactly where I wanted it to go.  I can't believe how fast it's growing!

The light was simply beautiful this evening, so I ran inside and got the camera.  Here are some images:

Chamomile  


Sheila's Perfume


Sheila's Perfume


Ketchup and Mustard


Sugar Moon


Sheila's Perfume


2 comments:

  1. June, roses, moonlight. They do look magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I enjoyed looking at your blog as well. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete