Saturday, March 5, 2016

Camiella and Freesia

In a previous post, I wrote about the new (scented variety) Camellia addition to my garden, "koto no kaor."  I was not expecting any blooms until next year, but I believe she produced one flower especially for me because she knew how excited I was about having her.  The flower smelled so good!  I was grateful for the bloom and I am so looking forward to next year when she is ready to produce even more of these fragrant flowers!
Speaking of fragrance... I saw this pot of freesias at the garden center and could not resist the aroma of a full pot of them.  I do have some volunteer freesias tucked away in a pot with a foxglove that come back each year, but I couldn't resist these ones from the garden center since there were so many of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment