Saturday, March 23, 2013

So the entire week I obsessed about the side garden.  It was driving me crazy.  I was happy with what I did last weekend to the flower garden in the center and the two raised beds, but the sides were making me insane.  I have such limited space and there is an ugly gas meter on one side.  What you see here is pretty much all the space I have on the side of the house to work with.  Maybe it's for the best, otherwise I'd be broke every week spending all my money on plants and flowers.  Anyway... I woke up at 5:30 am and of course, my mind started racing about what to do.  At this point I could have laid there for 2 more hours until I fell asleep again or get up.  I decided to get up and pay a visit to the Garden Center at 6 am.  Mornings are so beautiful in Pasadena anyway.  So here's what I did today...

Lilies, Geranium, Marigold, Zinnia, Wallflower and Alyssum


Azalea, Philodendron, Coleus, Lily, Gardenia


The center flower garden


The left side of the bed


Calla Lily




My Hydrangea and an Autumn Fern


Coleus


Miniature Roses and a Martha Washington Geranium along with my beautiful cat chimes


No comments:

Post a Comment