Thursday, March 21, 2013

I was so happy when I got home Monday evening to find my shipment from Burgess Seed and Plant!  In February, when I was planning my Moon Garden, I ordered two white Angel Trumpet plants and a White Hydrangea.  This is the first time I’ve ever mail ordered live plants.  They came neatly packaged with cardboard and plastic wrapped around their roots.  It was about 7:30 by this time, and the sun had already gone down, but I had to plant them right away.  It was kind of funny because I was starting dinner and stopped for a moment to see what the package was.  I thought it was something else I’d ordered, but the minute I discovered it was my plants I basically dropped everything, turned over the kitchen responsibilities to my boyfriend, and ran outside with my new plants.  Luckily, he understands me so he was happy to take over.  All day at work I was so tired.  Ever since the time change I’ve been exhausted in the evenings.  But the second those plants arrived I was wide awake and out there with my soil and shovel.  I hope these guys will grow and make beautiful flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment