Tuesday, March 19, 2013


This year I am experimenting with planting in the soil.  We don’t have the best soil.  There are so many rocks.  I think it’s clay but I’m still trying to figure that out since I’m just learning.  Eventually, I want it to be lush and full of plants and flowers.

Here is what the garden on the North side of the house looked like this past weekend, March 16, 2013.  In the morning, started pulling out the broccoli and cauliflower and planting the tomatoes and bell peppers.  I also planted more flowers around the beds.  After I finished, decided I wanted to go get more flowers and another tomato plant.

I’m still adding and modifying to the look of the North side garden.  It’s going to take a while until I’m satisfied with how it looks… or maybe I will never be satisfied... which is more likely!









No comments:

Post a Comment