Thursday, March 14, 2013

I've decided to start keeping a blog of my gardening.  When I first moved into our little bungalow in October of 2011, I had one hanging plant on the porch and really didn't know much of anything about gardening.  Since then, my garden has come a long way and it keeps growing as I add more and more. 

I don't have a lot of space and do my best with what I have.  I use a lot of containers and plant in the soil where space is available. Along the side of the house we have two small raised beds for growing fruits and vegetables.

I've always dreamed of some day having a sprawling, cottage garden.  I'm trying to create some version of that here.  Most of what I've learned about gardening has been trial and error.  I also check out books from the library as well as watch the YouTube Channel, "Growing your Greens".  There's always something new to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment