Sunday, January 4, 2015

Canterberry Bells & Scented Pelargoniums

Over the holidays I joined another beautiful garden, The Los Angeles Arboretum and Botanic Garden.  I've been spending a lot of time there photographing and going for early morning walks with my husband.  Here is a link to my Flickr page where I have uploaded some of the images I took.  This past weekend, I stopped by their gift shop which also sells plants and flowers.  I picked up these wonderful Scented Pelargoniums.  I don't know what took me so long to incorporate these into my own garden.  They smell heavenly!  

I was also craving something different to add to the patio garden where I grow most of my herbs.  I added these beautiful Canterberry Bells (Campanula) to brighten it up with some color.


Scented Pelargonium - Aroma

Scented Pelargonium - True Rose

Campanula


No comments:

Post a Comment