Sunday, July 28, 2013

This is my new "wildflower corner".  It needed some color so this weekend I put in some Cape Leadwort, Verbena, Angelonia and more Asters.


I love this color blue.  This is Cape Leadwort Plumbago Auriculata


Verbena is so pretty and the butterflies love it.


More Angelonia "Serena Lavender Pink"


White Cosmos - I love these.


I couldn't help myself.  I got even more Cosmos this weekend.


I planted some Chamomile in the ground back by the vegetable beds.  The soil quality back there is terrible.  I hope it does oaky.


Ivy Geranium.  I've had this for so long.  I have about 6 or 7 different Geranium plants scattered about. Not sure why I don't photograph them more.  Maybe I take them for granted because they seem to grow so easily.  Need to remember to take more pictures of these.


Pineapple Sage making flowers.


Roses are in bloom cycle #3.  Here is Passionate Kisses.


Ketchup and Mustard slowed down for a month or two.  Here is it's first bloom of cycle #3.


New Agastache - Acapulco Deluxe Rose with a Sheila's Perfume rose blooming in the background.  I can't get enough Agastache.  It smells so good and it's fun to watch the hummingbirds and the butterflies and the moths taking the nectar.


Sheila's Perfume


My Asters.  I found most of my Asters laying over on their sides at the Garden Center.  They were just throw about or laying in the aisle on the ground.  I don't know why people wouldn't buy these.  The are just lovely and the critters seem to enjoy them as well.


Just some random flowers and plants on the front porch.


No comments:

Post a Comment