Sunday, July 7, 2013

It has been HOT!  Didn't really stop me from gardening.  Here's what's going on:

New Black-eyed Susans - Rudbekia "Sonora"

I love Agastache.  This one is called "Red Fortune"



My Pincushion Flower is blooming again.



The Butterfly Milkweed is making seed pods and they are blowing everywhere!


The Echinacea flowers are starting to open up.


Terrible bright sun at 8:30 in the morning.  (I was already done working in the yard by this point, as I got up before the sun, thankfully.)  The Moonflower is finding its way onto the shelf and up the back of the fence.


Hydrangea is looking good.  I moved it around until I found a spot it liked and now it seems pretty happy here.


Changed out the vertical garden a bit and added this Lantana called "Landmark Sunrise Rose Improved" as well as some Mother of Thyme.  I also put another Moonflower here in the hopes that it will climb all over the vertical garden.  Trying to train it to go up because it seems to keep wanting to climb down!


No comments:

Post a Comment