Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day, September 2015

Here's what's blooming in my container garden on September 15, 2015 for Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day hosted by May Dreams Gardens:

Rudbeckia, Marigolds, Osteospermum


 China Aster (I think - not sure - planted them from a mix seed pack)

 Marigolds
 Osteospermum
 Mixed herbs
 Lavender
 Rudbeckia "Sonora"
 Another view of one side of the small patio garden.
 I took cuttings from my Attar of Roses Pelargonium.
Orange Thyme
 Rudbeckia "Tiger Eye"
 Red Ivy Geranium
 Impatiens
 Heliotrope
 Rudbeckia "Goldilocks"
 Hollyhocks
 Feverfew
 Red Geranium on the front porch
 Not sure what this is
 Aster
 Lisianthus
 Yarrow "Moon Dust"

5 comments:

  1. Lovely asters and marigolds. Happy gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful arrangements of plants. I love the rudbeckias and the asters and I see that we have feverfew in common. I have to try the rudbeckia 'Sonora.' It is striking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dorothy. I highly recommend the Sonora variety of Rudbeckia. The flowers still look great and it has been blooming since I got it a few weeks ago. Great plant. And yes, Feverfew is one of my favorites for sure. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  3. Amazing... I love your garden.

    ReplyDelete