As I continued to look around, I noticed more volunteer Butterfly Milkweed that had seeded itself in different places around my home -- even in one of the Brugmansia pots. (I had a large Butterfly Milkweed that was destroyed when the side garden was paved over. I had a feeling I would not see the last of it!) I also noticed a Morning Glory vine beginning to show itself and even more exciting news…. not one but two Passion Flower vines! I am keeping my fingers crossed that the landlord does not find them and rip them down. Right now they are small enough to not be noticeable, but if/when they do start climbing, they may be goners. I will keep my fingers crossed!
Here are some images I took Monday evening of some of the flowers blooming in front of the house:
The Valerian I dug out of the herb bed and put in a pot.