Friday, April 18, 2014

Since I am very behind on updates, I'll mostly be posting photos and less text.  
These are blooms from March 23, 2014

Petunia.


How the house is shaping up for Spring.



Dalmation Rose Foxglove - my favorite.


Window box with Light Pink and Salmon Geraniums and Alyssum.


Dalmation Peach Foxglove that I planted in the ground.  It had no spike when I planted it.


More Foxglove with Angel Trumpet in the background, my dwarf lemon tree in the background, rose bushes and you can also see a few poppies sticking up in the front.


Delphinium - Guardian Mix.


The Dalmation Peach Foxglove closeup.


First bud on the Sugar Moon rose.


Petunias are so pretty and full of color.  I have a lot of them planted in different pots around the house in:  "Dreams" and "Total Madness" and "Moonlight Madness:


The walk way to the front door.




I made moss hanging baskets with Petunia and Alyssum.


Sleeping Poppy Anemone - Anemone Coronaira - Monarch De Caen Blue


Lots of color for Spring!


Foxglove.




This Aster popped up in a pot of Violas.  I was not expecting that.


Bleeding heart.  This one is in a pot and it is blooming.


Hydrangea is spreading out and making new buds.


My little table in the side garden.


Viola Williamsii - Velocity Baby Blue.


Dalmation Peach Foxglove.


Azalea.


Pincushion flower patch.


Cape Mallow.


Bleeding Heart - planted in the ground from a root.


Autumn Fern.


Columbine - Songbird Mix.


Penstemon - Phoenix Pink (or maybe it's Apple Blossom.)


Catmint.


Penstemon - Phoenix Violet.


New Rose buds forming.


Petunia/Alyssum basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment