Sunday, August 30, 2015

Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day August 2015

I went around with my phone to take some photos of what I have blooming in and around my tiny bungalow container garden here in Pasadena, California for Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day hosted by May Dreams Garden Blog.

Here are some photos taken in August 2015 of both my Patio Garden and the Front of the house.
I'll start with the paito:

Rudbeckia "Indian Summer"
 Rudbeckia "Sonora"
Geranium
Rudbeckia "Goldilocks"
 Rudbeckia Tiger Eye
 Orange Thyme
Lavender Hidcote
 
Heliotrope
Dahlias with White Sage in the background
 Lavender Hidcote on my potting table
Rudbeckia "Goldilocks"
Cosmos
 Impatiens

And next is the front porch and front of the house:

 Rudbeckia
 Feverfew - has been blooming nonstop all summer.
 Ivy Geranium
 Red Geraniums
 Not sure what this is called
 Rudbeckia "Indian Summer"
English Thyme 
 Rudbeckia
 Lisianthus

 Lavender
 More Rudbeckia

 Aster
 Passionate Kisses Roses
Hollyhocks - volunteers from last years seeds growing on the side of the house
 Rudbeckia "Indian Summer"
And lastly, here is some of the Lavender I harvested from my pots.


No comments:

Post a Comment