Sunday, November 10, 2013

I took some photos around the garden on October 20th.  Just now getting around to posting them.

The herb bed continues to grow.  I have Lemon Balm in here that absolutely loves it in this space.  There are also a few volunteer tomato plants that popped up.

Here are some of the Mums I picked up for Fall color.


The Calla Lilies are growing so tall!  I can't wait until they start producing flowers.


The Sugar Moon rose put out its best bloom of the year.  It's growing so big now that it's starting to lean over, but it looks gorgeous.


There always seems to be a Moonflower blooming around the house.  I've planted a few vines here and there and sometimes I find them hiding.


My Moonflower vine that I have in a pot is making seed pods.


Ivy, Begonia and Pansy.


Ketchup and Mustard


Iceberg


This little pink rose bush has come a long way.  It wasn't doing so well at first.  It seemed to have pretty bad black spot, but since the weather has cooled off, it seems to have gotten much more foliage.



Viola


Moonflower

Viola


Phlox


Dahlia's popping up here and there.


Moonshine Yarrow


Ramdom plants by the herb bed.


Daisy


My Blue Jay


herbs


Fragrant Plum Rose


Marigold


The vertical garden with Ivy and Dead Nettle


Ketchup and Mustard bud


Mums


My miniature roses


Rosemary


Fragrant Plum bud


No comments:

Post a Comment